024 6329 6389
Who is this book for?
Get Ready for IELTS Reading has been written for learners with a band score of 3 or 4 who want to achieve a higher score. Using this book will help you improve your pre-intermediate reading skills for the IELTS Academic Reading test.
You can use Get Ready for IELTS Reading:
- As a self-study course. We recommend that you work systematically through the 12 units in order to benefit from its progressive structure.
- As a supplementary reading skills course for IELTS preparation classes. The book provides enough material for approximately 50 hours of classroom activity.
Get ready for IELTS Reading
- This book consists of 12 units. Each unit focuses on different topic, and these topics are ones that often appear in the IELTS test.
- After every three units, there is a Review which helps you to revise the language and skills covered in the previous units.
- At the end of the book, the Practice test gives you the opportunity to take an IELTS-style test under test conditions.
- There is also a full Answer key at the back of the book so you can check your answers. Here you will find possible answers for more open-ended questions and suggested answers for the exam practice questions in Part 3 of each unit.
- The Glossary at the back of the book lists the useful words and phrases with their definitions.